1700 Indoctrination Map of the World by Edward Wells

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
In my opinion, this - New (1700) map of the Terraqueous Globe according to the Ancient Discoveries - is exactly how "they" were able to succeed in making everyone to get along with the "fake history"program. Maps like these accompanied by the proper teachings to the youth, and a few generations later nobody remembers that America and other continents were well known just a little while ago.

Interesting that in 1700 Russia changed its calendar, after which year 7208 turned into year 1700. There went 5,508 years of history. The exact same thing probably happened to every other region in the World.

Note: Remember!!! "Ancients" were dumb and uneducated, and did not know that traveling, and discoveries were possible. Let me take the previous sentence back. Those "Ancients" did not know that they were not supposed to know all those "unknown" places.

1700_world_map_indoctrination.jpg

1700_world_map_indoctrination_1.jpg

Onijunbei

Reactions
Same program they did with books and language, except this time with maps. And like you wrote, after a generation or two the people start thinking their grandparents are just telling old wives tales...
Gotta admit they were pretty thorough in changing history...

UnusualBean

Reactions
Same program they did with books and language, except this time with maps. And like you wrote, after a generation or two the people start thinking their grandparents are just telling old wives tales...
Gotta admit they were pretty thorough in changing history...
That is exactly what happens.

A friend of mine and I were once casually discussing various discrepancies surrounding WW2, and they told me their grandparents were very adamant that they were being invaded by Koreans in their home country. Somehow the next generation (my friend's parents' generation) came under the impression that it was actually the Japanese, and now the grandparents' stories are treated like the confused ramblings of old senile people. It really makes you wonder if Japan's "right wing historical revisionism" might actually have some grains of truth in it...

It's shocking how they can rewrite history in only a single generation, and they don't even have to silence the previous generation to do it. Manipulating children really is a powerful tool.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions

A friend of mine and I were once casually discussing various discrepancies surrounding WW2, and they told me their grandparents were very adamant that they were being invaded by Koreans in their home country. Somehow the next generation (my friend's parents' generation) came under the impression that it was actually the Japanese, and now the grandparents' stories are treated like the confused ramblings of old senile people. It really makes you wonder if Japan's "right wing historical revisionism" might actually have some grains of truth in it...

It's shocking how they can rewrite history in only a single generation, and they don't even have to silence the previous generation to do it. Manipulating children really is a powerful tool.
That is an interesting take on the Koreans, something that I am very open to. I too have come up with some real interesting things about the Koreans and what ties they might actually have. I remember reading an article from early 20th century Finnish newspaper years ago that the "relative nation" of Manchuria is in peril during the 1st world war. I've been trying to find that source as it was only in the form a digital picture in the Internet but have not been able to recover it. So at some point that would indicate that at least some Finnish people, perhaps those from the eastern tribal ones have had ancient ties to them. Now it's interesting as today that tie is no longer talked about at all, but yet we know that a lot of modern Finns do have asiatic lineage in them and even to the degree that some have said that it has actually originated from us. But the easiest explanation is that the ties are only from the raping and pillaging of the horde, yet that makes one wonder.

Also there are other legends that ties the Koreans actually to Mesopotamian legends as well in a fairly astonishing way, it might need a thread of their own.

But back on topic. I've been also wondering about when the Red sea became titled as the Red sea between Africa & Arabia. Because as far as I've known some the oldest maps have been depicted upside down, that the true north would actually be the south and south would be the north. Finnish language also actually suggest this. We call the Northern star with the name "Pohjantähti" where the word pohja actually means bottom, we also have another name for it as "Pohjannaula", which means the "nail of the bottom" to which the world accordingly spins around. If we were to be correct it should be called "Pohjoisen tähti" to have the same meaning as in English language. We also have places like Pohjanlahti, the Gulf of Botnia, which directly means that it's the Gulf of the bottom. I'm just thinking this because sometimes we still see in the 16th century maps Scythian sea in north of modern Russia and if the former could be the case then that could actually be the real Red sea from descriptions and it would change the whole narrative on certain topics.

Here is a map from apparently the same guy on Africa where you can find the Red sea being labeled where it currently stands.

wells-africa.jpg

Last edited:

freezetime26

Reactions
"Note: Remember!!! "Ancients" were dumb and uneducated, and did not know that traveling, and discoveries were possible. Let me take the previous sentence back. Those "Ancients" did not know that they were not supposed to know all those "unknown" places. " Thats what i always said to myself, back then (According to mainstream history), most of the people were highly uneducated , only rich people could afford education, in top of that a high percent of people didn't knew how to read. So, erasing history/ indoctrinate people was quite easy, the only dissidents / rebellious ones were those who were educated, and killing/erasing them from history wouldn't be that hard
Post automatically merged:

"Japan's "right wing historical revisionism" " That sounds interesting, do you have info about this topic??

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Judging by priests inventing faxes, and artillery officers inventing submarines, their education was probably superior to ours. It’s just too convenient of an explanation to present everyone as uneducated due to the natural timeframe related issues.

There is a lot to be learned or rather uncovered about their education in the past. Just my thoughts on that.

freezetime26

Reactions
Judging by priests inventing faxes, and artillery officers inventing submarines, their education was probably superior to ours. It’s just too convenient of an explanation to present everyone as uneducated due to the natural timeframe related issues.

There is a lot to be learned or rather uncovered about their education in the past. Just my thoughts on that.
Yes, i agree that people back then where a lot more ingenious, since computers weren't around. What i was trying to say is that the average joe wasn't that smart compared to the "Enlightened" people. However, im saying this according to the "Mainstream" history of what tptb wants us to believe, there is a chance that even the average joe was way smarter too. Just a thought.

UnusualBean

Reactions
"Japan's "right wing historical revisionism" " That sounds interesting, do you have info about this topic??
Even though most Japanese people learn about WW2 one way or another by the time they get out into the real world, the actual textbook education about it is very... lacking. They basically gloss over most of Japan's war crimes as "alleged" and focus on the "fact" that Japan's involvement in WW2 was mainly defensive. I'm not totally sure how defensive colonialism works, but there you have it :LOL:

It's actually pretty similar to the Nazis' story, now that I think about it. They started the whole thing "defending themselves" and then one thing led to another and "oops we look over half a continent".

whitewave

Reactions
@GroundhogLfe "Because as far as I've known some the oldest maps have been depicted upside down, that the true north would actually be the south and south would be the north. Finnish language also actually suggest this. We call the Northern star with the name "Pohjantähti" where the word pohja actually means bottom, we also have another name for it as "Pohjannaula", which means the "nail of the bottom" to which the world accordingly spins around. If we were to be correct it should be called "Pohjoisen tähti" to have the same meaning as in English language. We also have places like Pohjanlahti, the Gulf of Botnia, which directly means that it's the Gulf of the bottom."

I was reading today one of Ilmarinen's links that talked about the etymology of certain words and ran across that tidbit of the North Star referring to "the bottom" of the world. Made me wonder if maybe there's been a pole shift/magnetic reversal sometime in our history.

amphib1311

Reactions
Yes, i agree that people back then where a lot more ingenious, since computers weren't around. What i was trying to say is that the average joe wasn't that smart compared to the "Enlightened" people. However, I'm saying this according to the "Mainstream" history of what tptb wants us to believe, there is a chance that even the average joe was way smarter too. Just a thought.
I know this is old but I think it's both. I think average people were more skilled in more areas but I've read every US Census in Greenville County, SC(and some of others)and every person was asked if they could read or write and if their children were attending school beginning in 1790 and going on for decades. Most could not read or write and as the decades go on more send their children to school. I'd say that is your 'reset'/indoctrination on paper right there. Whatever happened before left people uneducated and public education probably didn't start until a generation or two of illiterate people passed.

Last edited: