1,000 Years of History Fabricated and added to our calendar. How was the deception pulled off?

Qmeta

Reactions
The following is a part of some work I have been doing at Qmetaphysics.com to uncover some of the pre-1945 deception that occurred worldwide. (I won't get into my methods used, at that is more metaphysical. But here I will detail my findings, and you can make of it what you will.)

People that went to sleep on Sunday, October 4th, 582 AD, woke up on Monday, October 18th 1582 AD. They were not aware that an extra one thousand years had been added to their calendars because they didn’t have access to calendars. Their source of the date and time was the Church.

They were led to believe that the Julian date of Sunday, October 4th, 582 AD, was followed by Friday, October 15th, 582 AD, on the new Gregorian calendar.

Today, we believe that the Julian date of Thursday, October 4th, 1582 AD, was followed by Friday, October 15th, 1582 AD, on the new Gregorian calendar with no change in weekday continuity.

In order to maintain the proper day of the week for Easter when jumping from year 582 to 1582, ten days needed to be added. Easter of the following year, 583, was April 20th, while Easter of 1583 fell on April 17th.

The question the Church must have asked itself is, “How far out of sync would the Julian calendar be if we kept it another 1,000 years, until 1582?”

The correct answer would have been ‘thirteen days’, but if they added that many days then in the following year (1583), Easter would have fallen on a Wednesday. In order to keep Easter on a Sunday, they added only ten days.

Today, we see this as an error rather than the genius that it actually is.

Yet, this was only one part of the deception.

For decades prior, people – especially monks – were writing ‘i’ when they wrote the year to denote what we would call today ‘A.D.’, or anno domini in Latin. The year 500, for example, was written as i500 to signify that something was written five hundred years after the birth of Jesus Christ.

‘i’ was used to denote ‘Jesus’ in Latin, which was written as ‘Iesous’. Later, ‘j’ was used.

Then, over time, the small i's and j's were transformed into large I's and J's then, finally, a "1"

Year 600 AD had changed from being written as ‘600’ to ‘i600’ to ‘j600’ (or ‘I600’) to ‘1600’ over the course of four hundred years, until the changes were finally adopted everywhere by the 18th century. Further, where the date is expressed as a Roman numeral such as ‘XIII’, an ‘L’ could simply be added, making it ‘LXIII’.

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

I'm still working on the website and will get more into the reason behind the deception (that continues today) but perhaps some will find the above interesting.

Attachments

Last edited:

sonoman

Reactions
hey Qmeta,

IIRC Fomenko, came up with close to 1000yrs added but not exactly and it was two sections.are you familiar with him?

before I was aware of Fomenko's work though I had been looking into how the two separate time jurisdictions of the gregorian vs julian system were used (and are still both used by the church today) as a form of time travel, advanced notice in legal contracts and how by using their dates on your papers create an adhesion contract within (under standing) their jurisdictions.

FWIW masonic orders have differing calendars within and none match/jive with the vaticans and I think certain types of Jews use a lunar based calendar of their own jurisdiction too IIRC

chronographics as a jurisdictional boundary is a nearly completely hidden art.

OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
hey Qmeta,

IIRC Fomenko, came up with close to 1000yrs added but not exactly and it was two sections.are you familiar with him?

before I was aware of Fomenko's work though I had been looking into how the two separate time jurisdictions of the gregorian vs julian system were used (and are still both used by the church today) as a form of time travel, advanced notice in legal contracts and how by using their dates on your papers create an adhesion contract within (under standing) their jurisdictions.

FWIW masonic orders have differing calendars within and none match/jive with the vaticans and I think certain types of Jews use a lunar based calendar of their own jurisdiction too IIRC

chronographics as a jurisdictional boundary is a nearly completely hidden art.
I had heard something about 400 years of phantom time, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. But I think 1,000 years is nice and clean and easy enough to implement (given enough time). I'll have to look into him more, though. Thanks.
Good work there @Qmeta. I kind of touched up on this issue in this thread here.

What I would like to see is what numerals were used in positions two, three and four to indicate digit 1.
Arabic numbers seem to have replaced Roman numbers around that time, so perhaps they just stopped writing it then.

Last edited:

Born Curious

Reactions
Hello! I would like to add some of my observations connected to this thread, specifically with focus on how and why they pulled off those 1000 fake years.

How?
With simple (obvious) but also complicated mirroring from already existing historical events and figures.

Why?
To hide a real history of an old civilization natives (Tartary, Rum (Roma), Euskaldunak (Basques), Ras, Goths, Celti, Pikteni, Ostmen etc.), depicting them as barbarians so that there could be pushed a new agenda of a more "advanced" civilization with "Latin" (western) countries as carriers and fake natives of mediterranean basin. Western roman-catholic church is portrayed automatically as older (with papal states as it's center), while original christian movements like Cathars, Bogumils and even an older Orthodox church are called Heretics

1st example of mirroring would be a famous Roman Empire (from 27 B.C. until 476 A.D.), which would probably be a historians mirroring of several republic and states including original "eastern" Roman empire (later coined as Byzantine for obvious reasons), Papal states, Republic of Venice, France, Naples/Sicily and few other Vassal states like early Ungars etc. (from 9th to 15th century)

2nd example would be Ostrogothic (493 A.D. until 553 A.D.) and Visigothic (418 A.D. until 720 A.D.) kingdoms, which would excellently mirror Habsburgs with Holy Roman Empire (as Ostrgoths) crushing France with papal states in that fake Roman coalition in Italian wars (1494. – 1559.), and
Trastamara/Habsburghs in Spain (Visigoths) as Spanish Kingdom (1479. - 1700.)

3rd example would be famous Gaius Julius Caesar (100 BC – 44 BC) with his possible mirror figure "Byzantine" emperor Nikephoros II Phokas (912 – 969). Some obvious similarities -> both got assasinated and succeded by their nephews Augustus and John I Tzimiskes, both were excellent military generals but terrible with adminstrative tasks

4th example is Attila the Hun (406 A.D. until 453 A.D.) famous ruler of the Huns who broke the western empire and Matthias Corvinus (1443 – 1490), king of Hungary, Croatia, Bohemia and Austria who dominated Europe against Latin/Roman powers at his time while establishing a professional Black Army of Hungary , a most powerful at that time.
  • Attila was not a personal name, rather nickname which means "little father" in gothic
  • Previous to Matthias (later medieval period), Hungarians were called Magyar or Ungri, Ungari, but since Matthias was from house of Hunyadi, they probably got prefix H on Ungari. Attila would then be Matthias from Hunyadi house
  • They were both most feared enemies at their time from both Roman empires under papal states while gathering Slavic and Germanic tribes behind them
There is so much more material with these mirroring events and personalities (in 1000 years of fake history) like most probably Charlemagne and Napoleon, etc. etc., but we just need to dig more...

Last edited:
OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
Hello! I would like to add some of my observations connected to this thread, specifically with focus on how and why they pulled off those 1000 fake years.

How?
With simple (obvious) but also complicated mirroring from already existing historical events and figures.

Why?
To hide a real history of an old civilization natives (Tartary, Rum (Roma), Euskaldunak (Basques), Ras, Goths, Celti, Pikteni, Ostmen etc.), depicting them as barbarians so that there could be pushed a new agenda of a more "advanced" civilization with "Latin" (western) countries as carriers and fake natives of mediterranean basin. Western roman-catholic church is portrayed automatically as older (with papal states as it's center), while original christian movements like Cathars, Bogumils and even an older Orthodox church are called Heretics

1st example of mirroring would be a famous Roman Empire (from 27 B.C. until 476 A.D.), which would probably be a historians mirroring of several republic and states including original "eastern" Roman empire (later coined as Byzantine for obvious reasons), Papal states, Republic of Venice, France, Naples/Sicily and few other Vassal states like early Ungars etc. (from 9th to 15th century)

2nd example would be Ostrogothic (493 A.D. until 553 A.D.) and Visigothic (418 A.D. until 720 A.D.) kingdoms, which would excellently mirror Habsburgs with Holy Roman Empire (as Ostrgoths) crushing France with papal states in that fake Roman coalition in Italian wars (1494. – 1559.), and
Trastamara/Habsburghs in Spain (Visigoths) as Spanish Kingdom (1479. - 1700.)

3rd example would be famous Gaius Julius Caesar (100 BC – 44 BC) with his possible mirror figure "Byzantine" emperor Nikephoros II Phokas (912 – 969). Some obvious similarities -> both got assasinated and succeded by their nephews Augustus and John I Tzimiskes, both were excellent military generals but terrible with adminstrative tasks

4th example is Attila the Hun (406 A.D. until 453 A.D.) famous ruler of the Huns who broke the western empire and Matthias Corvinus (1443 – 1490), king of Hungary, Croatia, Bohemia and Austria who dominated Europe against Latin/Roman powers at his time while establishing a professional Black Army of Hungary , a most powerful at that time.
  • Attila was not a personal name, rather nickname which means "little father" in gothic
  • Previous to Matthias (later medieval period), Hungarians were called Magyar or Ungri, Ungari, but since Matthias was from house of Hunyadi, they probably got prefix H on Ungari. Attila would then be Matthias from Hunyadi house
  • They were both most feared enemies at their time from both Roman empires under papal states while gathering Slavic and Germanic tribes behind them
There is so much more material with these mirroring events and personalities (in 1000 years of fake history) like most probably Charlemagne and Napoleon, etc. etc., but we just need to dig more...
Thanks for the info!

This could be laziness and lack of imagination on the part of the monks and historiographers doing the work. Copy/paste with some modifications.

It would be the filler, but I think the framework for the addition of time would need to be so small and simple that no one really notices it.

Born Curious

Reactions
Thanks for the info!

This could be laziness and lack of imagination on the part of the monks and historiographers doing the work. Copy/paste with some modifications.

It would be the filler, but I think the framework for the addition of time would need to be so small and simple that no one really notices it.
I think they were partly lazy but most importantly, they were dealing with collective memory of people in those days that was transfered from generation to generation. Story about famous Attila is still alive today, so what they had to do is just go with the flow and mirror the same character. Who will notice? People more or less don't care if it was 1k or 2k years ago, they just want to talk about their former glory and the older some "nation" history is the better