Could Jesus have been a Clone?

Could Jesus have been a Clone?
Here is a hypothesis for you, which I will try and root in some as much research as I can. I hope you will comment and add your ideas. A large part of it is based on various pieces of KD's research/ideas, as well as comments you have all made-brilliant researchers on here. I'd also like to say that I am in no way making light of anyone's religion. I respect and have seen evidence of the power of prayer, spirituality and connection to a higher power, in my life. The good of love, kindness and brotherly love is, to me, the greatest, most beautiful good, there is. This connection we have with the spiritual is real, and I affirm that. So I salute you, and express my deep respect, while exploring these ideas.

In @KorbenDallas post Hypothesis: Mutiny in the Sky or the Short History of the World he suggests the idea that "in my opinion, that pre-Flood world had to look something like Naboo from the Star Wars".

I am inclined to think the same-for myself I think 'biblical' times may have been a peak of sculpture, art, architecture and technology, which we are only beginning to imagine. In this post, KD really introduces the idea of genetic manipulation and cloning, in relation to biblical scriptures, in a brilliant way.

I'm also going to use ideas from @mythstifieD about Fomenko, particularly this statement that Fomenko suggests:
  • "Jesus, Osiris, Buddha, Krishna, Dionysus and Mithras were all literally the same "person", literally from the exact same time"
I'm going to focus on Jesus and Buddha, but please add to the discussion with any apropos research related to the other gods

Here's a little article on different gods who had 'virgin births'. 6 Miracle Birth Stories Beyond Jesus

Based on the the threads on:
We've been exploring the symbology related to potential cloning technology, of the past.

One idea that KD suggested that really got me thinking. In this comment, Ancient Genetics Factory: The Temple of Artemis KD says Lamb of God is a title for Jesus that appears in the Gospel of John. Could Jesus be a foundling?

R: I'd like to take it one step further and ask, could Jesus be a clone? I think possibly, when you consider many of his actions and ideological preachings.

I've made no secret of my views on cloning-I'll quote myself from the orphan thread, regarding cloning from here: Foundlings and the Orphan Trains: video by CONSPIRACY-R-US . KD makes mention of gladiator fights potentially fought by clones/bio robots in this thread, and another member asks whether clones would have had souls.

My stance on clones is cloning is just mass farming of human beings, and that it was probably good business to label a huge swath of the populace as soulless or children of the machine, to use them as they liked.

I think Jesus/Buddha rose up to change this.

Jesus: Clone Rebellion Leader
My theory is that not only was Jesus/Buddha/Osiris/Krishna/Dionysus/Mithras a clone, but also some form of clone prophet and rebellion leader.

Jesus' birth certainly suggests cloning, of the type illustrated in the Diana Ephesus thread- virgin goes to sleep, is impregnated by god, and bears the child without a father. The word manger (the container in which Jesus was born) bears examination. At Topical Bible: Manger I looked up manger etymology and found that "The Biblical reference to an improvised crib uses the Greek φατνη (phatnē), regularly translated as a stall, though some commentators insist that it denotes a feeding box and not a larger enclosure." What if we are looking at this the wrong way? What if the 'feeding box' was the container in which cattle clones were nourished?

Could Jesus have been born in a "feeding box " in one of these buildings for cloning sheep or cattle? Brings a whole new meaning to the term "I am the lamb of god". Additionally, look at this excerpt from a book talking about another aspect of the Hebrew word for manger (urvah) relating to 'head of a lion' and then look closely at this pic. I'm seeing boxes with cattle in them, topped by lions heads.

IMG_7386.jpg

diana-jpg.32085.jpg

Perhaps Jesus was conceived and born in one of these Artemis Factories.

Buddha's life story also references notable events. From Maha Maya | mother of Gautama Buddha : Maha Maya, also called Maya, the mother of Gautama Buddha... According to Buddhist legend, Maha Maya dreamed that a white elephant with six tusks entered her right side, which was interpreted to mean that she had conceived a child who would become either a world ruler or a buddha. After 10 lunar months, feeling that the time of birth was near, she went to the Lumbini grove outside the city of Kapilavastu. While she stood upright and held onto the branch of a sal tree (in the posture adopted by mothers of all buddhas), the child came forth from under her right arm.

Here's a picture of the 'dream'.

cl_11-jpg.32086.jpg

Born from under her arm? That def has echoes of Diana Ephesus.

From wiki, Gautama Buddha.
  • the Buddha "is said to have developed supramundane abilities including: "a painless birth conceived without intercourse."
Buddha: not a god or a man.
From wiki: "the Buddha himself denied that he was either a man or a god". Buddha's upbringing by Śuddhodana, meaning "he who grows pure rice," [R: remember that phrase] is also suspect: "At the age of 29, Siddhartha left his palace to meet his subjects. Despite his father's efforts to hide from him the sick, aged and suffering, Siddhartha was said to have seen an old man. When his charioteer Channa explained to him that all people grew old, the prince went on further trips beyond the palace. On these he encountered a diseased man, a decaying corpse, and an ascetic. These depressed him, and he initially strove to overcome ageing, sickness, and death by living the life of an ascetic." R: sure parents can be over protective, but this seems more like a morally interested clone owner was trying to protect, rather than exploit, a treasured clone, to me.

Then, there is Buddhism (according to google): The basis of Buddhism is a doctrine known as the Four Noble Truths. The First Truth is that suffering, pain, and misery exist in life. The Second Truth is that this suffering is caused by selfish craving and personal desire. The Third Truth is that this selfish craving can be overcome.

R: I'm just saying that this belief system is very convenient for a server class to have as it's guidelines, so they keep serving the 'elites'. Perhaps Buddha and Jesus expressed different aspects of the server class clones' considerations and struggles. One approach was acceptance, the other, rebellion.

Jesus: Son of Man
R: Of particular interest to me, is the phrase 'Son of Man'. I think that Jesus' message was aimed at fellow clones, saying 'look, we are all 'sons of man', just as much as non clones, and deserve the same respect as non-clones'.

Take a look at these verses, from this perspective.

In Matthew 18:11 Jesus refers to Son of man came to serve R: he was created to serve?

"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost". In the Gospel of Mark 10:35–45 this episode takes place shortly after Jesus predicts his death. R: that which is lost? The inherent humanity of the clones?

Mark 2:27-28, Matthew 12:8 and Luke 6:5 include the Lord of the Sabbath pericope where Jesus tells the Pharisees "The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: so that the Son of man is lord even of the sabbath." R: I take this to mean that though the clones were made so their 'makers' could rest, in fact, all creatures have the right to safety and rest, clones most of all, at this point (after nonstop work, I'm assuming)

In Matthew 8:20 and Luke 9:58 Jesus states: "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay his head." R: The level of pathos in this statement makes me want to cry- if we are talking about clones, he is basically saying, natural creatures are born with a home and a family but clones have neither.

"the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth...The queen of the South will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and indeed a greater than Solomon is here." R: is the queen in the south Artemis Machine, (as KD called it) pissed that her clones are demanding their rights?

When Jesus predicts his death. Luke 18:31-34, Mark 10:32-34, Matthew 20:17-19

Then He took the twelve aside and said to them, “all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man will be accomplished. For He will be delivered to the Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted and spit upon. They will scourge Him and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again.” R: I'll have to do some etymology work into the word Gentile, but I wouldn't be surprised if it relates to clone maker or non clone being.

In explaining the Parable of the Weeds: Matthew 13:37,41-42

He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of man.... The Son of man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. R: is 'he who sows the good seed' clones making clones whose rights they plan on protecting to the death? (Such as Buddha's father?)

Jesus Hung Out With Prostitutes: Too Cool For Private School
  • This article talks about jesus spending time with prostitutes. If the world in which Jesus lived was sci fi and debaucherous, why wouldn't prostitution be handed over to clones, as a duty.
Jesus, Friend of Sinners: But How?
  • Perhaps Jesus was spreading the word of the innate rights of clones among the clones placed in more 'unsavory' lines of work.

When I previously posted this, KD mentioned:
  • "In this case our Virgin Mary will have to be an equivalent of Diana, or Artemis.
  • There are quite a few links out there connecting them lady-names."
artemis_mary-2-jpg.32186.jpg

House of Virgin Mary is less than 3 miles (straight line distance) from the Temple of Diana/Artemis of Ephesus.

artemis_mary.jpg

Related: Isis and the Virgin Mary. A pagan conversion.

R: Any comments or ideas appreciated!!!!

Buddhism as a slave/clone class religion or ethos is giving me a huge light bulb moment. 💡

So many moving parts, always snapping together where you least expect it...

Yeah, no. This is BS to get celebs & other illuminati peeps on board w/ being cloned. OP may also be defaming Yeshua Ben Yosef , I think. What kind of karma might that invoke?

Similar articles
Article starter Title Section Replies Date
KorbenDallas When Jesus abandoned America, or why TPTB prefer Pagan Gods Bizarre 8

Similar articles

Back