Votes: 87 27.5%
  • North America

Votes: 192 60.8%
  • South America

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters

Astrid

Reactions
Hello I just joined yesterday I’m from New York State (currently 8 degrees colder than Antarctica at the moment) I’ve been reading on this website for several months now and decided to join in. This is the most truthful realistic conscious “safe” forum. Safe meaning I don’t see people trolling on here. I had Instagram G+ twitter ect platforms to spread my truth but I was gang stalked. I’ve since left those platforms but my journey and search for the truth lead me here.

• what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here: YouTube Tartary video brought me here.
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum: What’s going on with our so called history, why are we really here and many more philosophical life questions
  • what your favorite threads: Tartary-mud flood-flat earth-occult- mkultra -shadow government -papal bloodlines-Freemasons to name a few.
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are: Khazaria-Esoteric-Hermeticism- Manly P Hall- transhumanism-Bill Donahue- Decoding of bible stories... to name a few
I’m happy to have found this freshing forum!!

Genevieve

Reactions
  • What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
    I originally found this website through r/conspiracy and have been reading/lurking for the past several months and just decided to make an account. I enjoy the thoroughly researched threads and that there aren't trolls/disrespectful people to deal with like on other websites.

• What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
    Alternate chronology, anthropology and archaeology, history in general.

• What your favorite threads are, and why
    Phoenicians, Tartary, urban fires, mud floods. The thread about Phoenicians ruling the world has been my absolute favorite find so far.

• What your recommendations for new forum members are
    Read every thread and keep an open mind. You never know what you'll learn.

• My world view is...
    Being re-written continually. I have found that things I once believed to be absolute truths are not so simple.

Lurck

Reactions
  • what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
I think I was doing a web search on Phoenicians yesterday because of curiosity about the claims at Updates in papers on Ancient Spooks that the Phoenicians were found to be the probable initiators of totalitarian government and have maintained global control since ancient times. The search led to a thread title on this forum of a similar idea. So far, what keeps me here is hoping to find potential collaborators and further info that may lead to improving society.
  • how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
Web search
  • what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
I'm interested in true science and true history, including catastrophism (vs gradualism), which the mainstream provides only a small portion of, IMO.
  • what your favorite threads are, and why
The Phoenicians thread and catastrophism discussions etc, which I'm preparing to explore.
  • what your recommendations for new forum members are
You mean members like me? Be open-minded, skeptical, logical, alert to deceptions, humanitarian etc.
  • anything else relevant you wish to share
I'd like to see places for posting solid info similar to Wikipedia, but there would need to be a process for people to come to agreement on it first. I'd like to help develop an efficient process for collaboration like that, probably involving live collaboration on etherpads etc.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I'd like to see places for posting solid info similar to Wikipedia, but there would need to be a process for people to come to agreement on it first. I'd like to help develop an efficient process for collaboration like that, probably involving live collaboration on etherpads etc.
I fully support this idea. May be we could start a wiki type addition to this website. That probably requires a discussion in a separate thread. If you are willing to spearhead your own suggestion, I will do all I can to make it happen.

Lurck

Reactions
I fully support this idea. May be we could start a wiki type addition to this website. That probably requires a discussion in a separate thread. If you are willing to spearhead your own suggestion, I will do all I can to make it happen.
Glad to hear it. I'll think about starting a thread, unless you want to start it.

Okay, I started a thread now at Collaboration and Documentation Ideas

Last edited:

Italian84

Reactions
Ciao!

I was born in 1984 in Milano, Italy; currently living in London’s East End and working as a self-employed. Epileptic since 2003, using “The High Cure” since 2006, moved here in 2012.

While studying History (after trying Geography, and Languages) at university, I dropped evertything and relocated abroad. Third strike, you know?
It was during the classes of Early Modern International History (a course I followed twice because of its name) that I got a bit more of information – barely 30 mins over a 3-month course – about the Tartarian Empire, of which you read something at school when (and if) studying Marco Polo.

My serious approach to stolen history took place in late 2017, watching videos by Robert Sepehr, then passing to NewEarth, and from there to Fomenko. I watched the Greco-Roman fabrication on 24th Dec, “bought” it straight away, and then “met” Fomenko the day after. Possibly one of the best and more useful Christmas presents ever.

What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here.
I’ve been lurking here for quite a while now, always delaying the registration date; it took so long because of, and not limited to, shyness and self-uncertainty. I feel much better now because among like-minded individuals, courageous truth-seekers for the sake of human awakening.

How you ended up here.
While on YT, a suggestion came up: Marcia Ramalho’s documentary. After watching the video, I searched “Tartaria” on DuckDuckGo and the forum came up as the first result.

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
My real love, it's books, especially the old ones. I enjoy collecting rare editions and unusual titles. Along come nature-watching (especially ants, bees, birds, and spiders); language learning (know IT-EN-FR-ES; a bit of RU; can read LA; get a general sense of DE-PT-NL; some basic HE, "classical" GR, and SV[enska]; currently self-teaching JA); and travelling (the only intercontinental trip was to Thailand and Japan in September 2006, and I am determined to extend the list because of history).
Aside from languages, I hope they could be useful, in some way.

What your favorite threads are, and why.
Those about Tartaria, and the MudFlood, because I'm kinda ignorant on those topics.
And Italy-related ones, of course. :D

A few recommendations for new and future forum members.
Stay curious!

Anything else relevant you wish to share
Inspired by various YT channels and by websites such as this forum, I’m starting to make videos in Italian (EN-subbed) to awaken our fellow countrymen and start questioning our history for real – besides the Risorgimento and some other periods.
Those videos are part of a bigger project that includes a blog with original and translated articles, a History-NonFic-only publishing house, and many expeditions in Motherland. It will be really funny and therapeutic at the same time, as this is my very first experience in going public alone whereas I prefer the backstage.
I now take this as part of my human mission of helping others. Anyone feel free to join in.

Apologies for the long presentation. :p
Peace!

moriyah

Reactions
A few days ago I was looking at some older (17th-18th century) maps when two words attracted my attention. Those words were "Tahuglauk" and "Mozeemlek". Googling the words revealed that Google knows what Wikipedia does not. Surprisingly there was very little contemporary information pertaining to the topic. At the same time I found several 19th century books in Google Books. Started reading and found the information rather interesting, though there was not much of it. Tahugluak and Mozeemlek were two, apparently white, nations/tribes of Native American people.

Here is a couple of instances I found intriguing, "Tahuglauk wear their beards two fingers' breadth long; that their garments reach down to their knees; that they cover their heads with a sharp-pointed cap; that they always wear a long stick or cane in their hands, which is tipped, not unlike what we use in Europe; that they wear a sort of boot upon their legs which reach up to their knee; that their women never show themselves, which perhaps proceeds from the same principle that prevails in Italy and Spain;"
The other one was, "the lower part of that river is adorned with six noble cities, surrounded with stone cemented with fat earth; that the houses of these cities have no roofs, but are open above, like a platform, as you see them drawn in the map; that besides the above-mentioned cities, there are above an hundred towns".

I thought about sharing the info I came upon, but felt that a certain prerequisite was missing, so I put this little article together: Bizarre transformation of the North American Continent: 16th through 19th centuries. Please go over it first before continuing. I think it might contribute to those few possible reasons why the people of Tahugluak and Mozeemlek were never found.

Below you will find the entire chunk of original information pertaining to the people of Tahugluak and Mozeemlek published in 1852. Allegedly this account took place in 1698. The person, responsible for documenting it was Baron la Houtan, "Lord Lieutenant of the French Colony at Placentia in Newfoundland".

View attachment 1641
1772 Vaugondy - Diderot Map

Exploration and survey of the Valley of the Great Salt Lake of Utah:
including a reconnoissance of a new route through the Rocky Mountains - excerpt

- archive link -
---- beginning of the original text

"It was at this place that the baron received his information respecting the lake of salt water. He says, "Two days after, the cacick" (of the Gnacsitares)" came to see me, and brought with him four hundred of his own subjects and four Mozeemlek savages, whom I took for Spaniards. My mistake was occasioned by the great difference between these two American nations; for the Mozeemlek savages were clothed, they had a thick bushy beard, and their hair hung down under their ears; their complexion was swarthy, their address was civil and submissive, their mien grave, and their carriage engaging. Upon these considerations I could not imagine that they were savages, though, after all, I found myself mistaken. These four slaves gave me a description of their country, which the Gnacsitares represented by way of a map upon a deer's skin, as you see it drawn in this map. Their villages stand upon a river that springs out of a ridge of mountains, from which the Long River likewise derives its source, there being a great many brooks there, which, by a joint confluence, form the river."
* The boats, with a drawing, are thus described in the map: " The vessels used by the Tahuglauk, in which two hundred men may row. provided they are such forms as the Mozeemlek people drew me on the bark of trees. According to my computation, such a vessel must be one hundred and thirty feet long from the prow to the stern."

* On that part of the map which is confessedly derived from Indian authority is the following note: "A map drawn upon stag-skins by Gnacsitares, who gave me to know latitudes of all places marked in it, by pointing to the respective places of heavens that one or t'other corresponded to; for by this means I could adjust the latitude to half a degree or little more; having first received from them a computation of distances in fazons, each of which I compute to be three long French leagues."

"The Mozeemlek nation is numerous and puissant. The four slaves of that country informed me that at the distance of one hundred and fifty leagues from the place I then was, their principal river empties itself into a salt lake of three hundred leagues in circumference, the mouth of which is two leagues broad; that the lower part of that river is adorned with six noble cities, surrounded with stone cemented with fat earth; that the houses of these cities have no roofs, but are open above, like a platform, as you see them drawn in the map; that besides the above-mentioned cities, there are above an hundred towns, great and small, round that sort of sea, upon which they navigate with such boats as you see drawn in the map; that the people of that country made stuffs, copper axes, and several other manufactures, which the Outagamis and my other interpreters could not give me to understand, as being altogether unacquainted with such things; that their government was despotic, and lodged in the hands of one great head, to whom the rest paid a trembling submission; that the people upon that lake are called Tahuglauk, and are as numerous as the leaves of trees, (such is the expression that the savages use for an hyperbole) that the Mozeemlek people supply the cities or towns of the Tahuglauk with great numbers of little calves, which they take in the above-mentioned mountain; and that the Tahuglauk make use of these calves for several ends; for they not only eat their flesh, but bring 'em up to labour, and make clothes, boots, &c. of their skins. They added, that it was their misfortune to be took prisoners by the Gnacsitares with war, which had lasted for eighteen years; but that they hoped a peace would be speedily concluded, upon which the prisoners would be exchanged, pursuant to the usual custom. I could pump nothing further out of 'em, with relation to the country, commerce, and customs of that remote nation: all they could say was that the great river of that nation runs along westward, and that the salt lake into which it falls is three hundred leagues in circumference and thirty in breadth, its mouth stretching a great way to the southward." "I would have fain satisfied my curiosity, in being an eyewitness of the manners and customs of the Tahuglauk, but that being impracticable, I was forced to be instructed at secondhand by these Mozeemlek slaves; who assured me upon the faith of a savage that the Tahuglauk wear their beards two fingers' breadth long; that their garments reach down to their knees; that they cover their heads with a sharp-pointed cap; that they always wear a long stick or cane in their hands, which is tipped, not unlike what we use in Europe; that they wear a sort of boot upon their legs which reach up to their knee; that their women never show themselves, which perhaps proceeds from the same principle that prevails in Italy and Spain; and in fine, that this people are always at war with the puissant nations that are seated in the neighborhood of the lake, but withal that they never disquiet the strolling nations that fall in their way by reason of their weakness - an admirable lesson for some princes in the world, who are so much intent upon the making use of the strongest hand. This was all I could gather upon that subject. My curiosity prompted me to desire a more particular account; but unluckily I wanted a good interpreter: and having to do with several persons that did not well understand themselves, I could make nothing of their incoherent fustian."

---- end of the original text

A detailed map accompanies this imaginative voyage up this most imaginary river. It is represented as flowing due east through 25 degrees of longitude, numerous streams putting into it on either side, with mountains, islands, villages, and domains of Indian tribes, whose very names have at this day sunk into oblivion. The map was afterward published, in 1710, by John Senex, F. R. S., as a part of "North America, corrected from the observations communicated to the Royal Society at London and the Royal Academy at Paris," and I have annexed it as a specimen of the geographical knowledge of America enjoyed at that period.'".

KorbenDallas note:
Mind that the excerpt is from a book published in 1852, which is 154 years after the original account. Hence the last paragraph above.

Just like I said above, from what we know, neither Tahuglauk nor Mozeemlek were ever found. Of course, the Lord Lieutenant of the French Colony at Placentia in Newfoundland, was later accused of recording made up stories: Fictitious Discoveries in America. Somewhat similar to the other cases: Tartary, Africa, North America, etc.

As usually, I prefer to consider the original sources, before I do our contemporary ones. Somehow, I have very little trust in the dogmatic teachings of today.

There are a few examples of Native Americans looking somewhat different from what we are used to. At least on some of the images. One of them would be Chief Tecumseh.

A myth, or a rumor, or a legend (or whatever you wanna call it) covering the topic of the white Native Americans (both Americas) has been around for a while. I don't think it was ever officially confirmed. But if we imagine for a split second that there was any truth to it, we will probably come up with a reasonable question: where are they? Well... I don't know. Could they be here?
  • why would new "colonists" want the world to know that there was a whole bunch of white people killed in the process of advancing (conquering) to the West? We know that "settlers" fought against Native Americans in the process of moving West, we have drawings, sketches, engravings, documents, books, memoirs as proof. Clint Eastwood-like movies ingrained an image of an average Native American for generations to come. But what if this land was already inhabited by a multi-racial local civilization?... or not so local?

A while ago I saved the below image representing the advancement of the North American newcomers to the west. Might as well use it now.

Columbus set foot on Hispaniola in 1492. Cortez overthrew the entire Aztec Empire by 1521. Pizarro conquered Peru and defeated Incas by 1535. Yet the North American settlers barely made it to the Mississippi river by 1820. 300 year difference is bizarre. Did North American natives have better defensive equipment? Well, may be they did. May be they had an army to defend themselves. The one we will never be told about. (fyi - I know the official version. I just find it hard to believe.)
  • is there any official historian out there taking into consideration the possible transformation of the continents? Of course not, because there is no such official theory. We are used to thinking that ancient cartographers were fantasy artists of their time. After all, why would they care about an accurate representation of this planet on their maps? Yet if there was such a thing as global cataclysm of this magnitude, the re-balancing of the world powers would be inevitable.
Additional resources on Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek

Various dates: Google Search Link
1806 - Philadelphia Medical and Physical Journal, Volume 2
1812 - A General Collection of the Best and Most Interesting Voyages, Volume 13
1851 - The Senate of the United States - Special Session - Volume 2
1852 - Exploration and Survey of the Valley of the Great Salt Lake of Utah
1873 - The Canadian Journal of Science, Literature and History, Volume 13
Contemporary research: The Mysterious 1688 Journey of M. Lahontan
Contemporary bashing: Fictitious Discoveries in America
Other used names: Tahuglauk = Tahugluck, Mozeemlek = Moozemleck = Moosemlek.

All in all, our past is better than any science fiction of today

patented 1891
View attachment 1660

- business as usual -​
It was the search for more maps which brought me to Stolen History. It was a whole bunch of stuff that got me to stay. I expect to spend quite a while here. Is there a nightly charge for camping spots?

Thanks Korben. Obviously you could tell I was lost.
I did enjoy that article on the white indians as I is one. No, not those tribes, I'm not sure which tribe but my ggggg-grandfather was the manager of the fur trading posts at Fort Temiskaming and Fort Coulonge from the late 1700's to the early 1800's. He worked for both the HB Co. and the N Co. as well as other independents including in the states. Those funny hats of the Tartars and Pythians or Scythians were also worn by the so-called Voyageurs and the modern form is called a 'Touque' by the Francos and a 'toboggan' by the Anglo's, though, a real toboggan is a type of sled. Dumb Anglos's; oops! I is one, or, half of one anyways. My ggggg-grandfather married a native wife and that makes me Metis anyways. Interestingly some of the Native north Americans share Haplo group DNA with Native Russians (Tartars maybe?) and my paternal g-grandfather gave me Ashkenazim which some say is Tartar line and others say is Hebrew and others say both.
I will be checking back daily and will get up to speed on the Tartar section and review all of the others. Thanks for all of your work. This is a great idea whose time has come.
With the Grand Solar Minimum now impacting us all we should plan for a mini-nova at least even if it is 50 or 200 yrs down the road. Somehow the rich kids think they are going off world when they could not even take care of this one properly! I doubt that.

Last edited:

AdamIDSW

Reactions
Hello and thankyou for admitting me into this amazig stolen history blog site. Im not too familiar how forums work, im familiar with other sites where its simple comments and replies, and with wordpress, likes Im not familiar with these kinds of forums. I only realised about mudflood taratria in January 2019. I discovered your site here. There are so many interesting things I would like to discuss, so many comments. Things going on in my head and consciousness. I could reply and ask wuestions to so many, but will start wherever I can. Its the recency, recency, recency, rather than it being a few thousand years ago. Carries powerful impact into my brain that this is something serious. And we need look no firther than the mass mysterious ''fires'' of north American cities, in the 19th century, and also the minblowing interesting geopolymer structres in Chicago, Buffalo, San Francisco, panama City panama even, before they got demolished because the worldwide exposition bullshit fairs were ''temporary''. The Chicago 19th century images alone blow my mind. I nhave much more to ask and say and interpret and infer and POSTULATE in response to many of the interesting posts here. Im adamspiritulwarrior on the blogosphere btw byt this site wouldn't let me post a name more than 12 characters long.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Im not too familiar how forums work, im familiar with other sites where its simple comments and replies, and with wordpress, likes Im not familiar with these kinds of forums.
Moved your post to where I think it belongs. There is nothing special to forum commenting. Just make sure what what you post matches the topic of the thread.

Welcome!

Bald Eagle

Reactions

I talk with a lot of people who are investigating many different aspects of our world, the official stories and lies that we are told, etc.
    I found this site looking up information on Tartary and the "mud flood" (recommended for me to look into).
    I have yet to really delve into these topics.

I try not to use Google, or any of the other censoring, spying, abusive Big Tech companies.
    I use Quant Lite for my search engine

I see a lot of interesting topics, and am probably at the moment most interested in Tartary, ancient site, megaliths, and anything that has an ancient worldwide commonality. There's so much about the planet we live on that we don't know.

AdamIDSW

Reactions
Hi I began to awaken in May 2013. Headlines and Updates for February 16, 2019: The Movement is Evolving [videos] Various things have happened since then. But in January 2019. I had no awareness of tartaria and mudflood My searches lead me to this stolen history site THE BLUE facebook Marica site has also fired my interest But im excited too to talk engage with all the trains of thought here on this site. I cannot think what else to say about myself. Im in England, in my 40s. One thing I would like to know about this site. I like listening to youtube music and sharing it. Is that allowed here? As a kind of pleasant thing. But I understand if its not allowed. This is a disciplied forum for serious discourse. Whatever sle about me you want to know I cant think to say but please do ask away.

I talk with a lot of people who are investigating many different aspects of our world, the official stories and lies that we are told, etc.
    I found this site looking up information on Tartary and the "mud flood" (recommended for me to look into).
    I have yet to really delve into these topics.

I try not to use Google, or any of the other censoring, spying, abusive Big Tech companies.
    I use Quant Lite for my search engine

I see a lot of interesting topics, and am probably at the moment most interested in Tartary, ancient site, megaliths, and anything that has an ancient worldwide commonality. There's so much about the planet we live on that we don't know.
Google brought me here. Ive neber heard of QuantLite as a search engine but will check it out.
My major interests? Where do i start. looking to get to th root of issues,, however I can. Even though theres so much to get distracted into.
What seriously grabs my attention. Is the St louis, San Francisco, incredible buildings and I have no words. Fires. And crap lying world exposition fairs.
What keeps me here? I feel naturally drawn. And want to offer whatecer I can. And am interested to tap into the minds, consciousness of commnters hre, so we can all advance forwards, hammering on the anvil for truth, Anyone who wants to look into my past online history and hopefully see my sincerity, look up adamspiritualwarrior on google and thousands of comments will come up that will show im a dincere, genuine awakening truthseeker. I have a thirst for knowledge questions to ask on this stolen history site. And hopefully, I can offer interesting trains of thought things too, so we can all cross fertilise our thinking into new realisations.

Last edited:

Bald Eagle

Reactions

So, I pick through things on this site here and there as I'm able, and I'd like to just share a few thoughts.
Perhaps there should be a "general" section to just throw things out (like this) that are related to the topics here or the site itself, but don't seem to properly fit anywhere.
Also, perhaps an "off-topic" section just for people to blab about anything, though ON topic material ought to be posted in it's proper section so as to keep it all together and not require duplicating effort / shifting information around.

KorbenDallas has put together a very nice site, open to exploring any topic by any means necessary, which I think at this juncture in [fake] history is warranted. He also has some seriously impressive research skills, and access to very interesting information sources.

Now, in my mind, the next step is to "put it all together" - to catalogue it, correlate it, to juxtapose things in time and space and by similarity of attributes, so that we can "see" things that may presently be hidden.
I was formerly trained as an organic chemist, I like to code, and I've worked in two warehouses.
I like math, and computer graphics, and do weird things like plot the position of the sun relative to where I live, make animations of the solar system, and 65,000 minor planets in the asteroid belt, fourier transforms, vibrational interference, etc and so on.

I'd say that first of all, finding a way to break down the information that we have here into bits, and put them into a relational database would be a worthwhile pursuit.
Finding / inventing some mechanism by which authorized members could add entries to the database through the forum would be an excellent way to distribute such a massive workload.
Finally, exploring all of the myriad ways to "graph" the information would be a major end goal.

Publishing a zip file of the database information periodically would allow people to play with the data locally, in their own way and make interesting connections..

Ways I can think of off the top of my [very tired] head are:
timelines / chronologies
global positions of buildings, features, events, etc
Perhaps this can be plotted using Google Earth, or something else (I use POV-Ray and VISIO a lot for other sorts of graphical visualization)
Family tree type diagrams showing how heavily certain characters are involved with what gets discussed here
the same with corporations
the same by commodities and precious metals
the same by other strategic resources (coal, wood, ore, oil, diamonds, uranium, water, etc.)
non-euclidian distance functions showing the "distance" between "things"
WTH do I mean by this? It's hard to conceive, and harder to explain --- this may [or may not] help:

multidimensional graphs
neural networks

All items ought to have some level of verifiable reference material associated with it.
They might be coded in a 0-10, 0-100, or 0-255 level of factual/trustworthiness.
Actual literature references could be added to something like an EndNote library.

I think the overall idea I have is to give each informational nugget a unique entry with a unique identifier, and that way things can be distilled.

Check out this story as an example of what we might do in order to "see" an answer that is hidden, perhaps because it is counterintuitive:

Thanks for listening ;)

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Perhaps there should be a "general" section to just throw things out (like this) that are related to the topics here or the site itself, but don't seem to properly fit anywhere.
It's been in place for a while:
As far as Off-topic stuff goes. This forum has a specific profile. I believe any off-topic stuff can be discussed elsewhere, for it will contaminate this forum. ATS is an off-topic conspiracy site in my opinion.

SH is history oriented, and weird conspiracies, or everyday life things are not for this place.

inquisitor

Reactions
Hello all! I am delighted to have found this place. I chose the name inquisitor, but only because counterinquisitor was too long for the system to register. For the longest time I have always known that something is not right about the way our world has come to be, a lot of legends and stories have been passed down in my family, but I have found the discussions about what's happening in the world a little superfluous and in some cases distracting or misleading, although I do concede that it can all be part of the process of inquiry. So I tend to stay out of any active discussion. But the quality of the discussions here far outranks that of other sites, so I decided to join.

What brought you to this website, and what keeps you here?

Studying my family's genealogy generated some questions about a few discrepancies in my family tree that are clearly cyclical phantoms of more 'older' events (which in all likelihood were what really happened); my family is a remnant branch of an Italian aristocratic family from Rome that, based on family anecdote and tradition, had to flee for their lives because of religious and political conflicts that ended in a bloody war and a great deal of order upheaval. DNA testing revealed my Y chromosome matches with the descendants of two other Roman noble families that per history, are supposed to share common origin (so I suppose that is correct). Older relatives that are now dead, recalled the events my family went through and framed them as quite recent, in the past couple of centuries at most, rather than a millennia ago. The discrepancies are perfectly explained by considering the Phantom Time hypothesis and the fact that our chronology has not just 270-330 years added but a whole millennium added, as proposed by Fomenko. I do disagree that antiquity was the subject of manufacturing and that it was the middle ages that were manufactured or that Jesus was an actual figure who lived. Fomenko does make a persuasive case concerning Petau and Exiguus being one and the same, and his Anno Domini dating which replaced the Ab Urbe Condita and other systems as the means for dating.

And now that I'm here, further questions about what has happened in the last few centuries have brought my own personal search into more recent times which may or may not explain some other inconsistencies about more recent events both in my family (between what's been passed down by word of mouth and what's official record) and in general.

How you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)?

I do a lot of things on the internet, so I tend to forget how I end up down some rabbit holes, but I found stolenhistory.org through the r/CulturalLayer subreddit while doing research on the Phantom Time hypothesis.

What your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum?

1. Chronology including Scaligerian history, the popularization of the 'Anno Domini' system devised by Dionysius Exiguus by another equally-small Dionysius (Petavius), the Gregorian calendar reform, etc.

2. Context concerning early and high modern events such as the Inquisition, the Thirty Years' War, the American Revolutionary and Civil Wars, the two World Wars, intriguing viral epidemics and pandemics.

3. Entertaining the possibility of a more technologically advanced past and specifically the prospect of question of free, atmospheric energy which appears to be suppressed.

4. The cities of the so-called 'exhibition movement' that started in America from the Civil War and continued through the Reconstruction Era until just after the first World War.

What your favorite threads are, and why?

Too many to name here, but probably the Expositions and Exhibitions section is my most favorite. The aerial visual of San Francisco show buildings that would not be out of place in 6th century Constantinople (roughly the time of Justinian). It looks very Roman, and not just Beaux-Arts.

What your recommendations for new forum members are?

Regardless of authenticity, I strongly recommend the works of Platonic philosophers. Patterns in nature and reality at large are better indicators of reality and how it works rather than written history. In that case, I wouldn't shun major scientific principles but I would caution against dogmatic scientism. For religious criticism, Joseph Atwill (Caesar's Messiah) and Francesco Carotta (Jesus was Caesar) have good arguments concerning the creation of Christianity; the author of Piso Christ, 'Roman Piso' also has some good insights (especially when concerning the identities of historic individuals) but his overall conjectures fall short I think. The website mountainman.com.au has a great section concerning Christianity's origins, and explores the role and identity of Arius of Alexandria. In time, I hope to find equally good resources concerning Islam and Judaism as I believe these three religions are an open windows into what's going on, even if they are the very instruments that are making all of this happen. Of course Illig is a great resource, and Gyula Toth makes a supporting case for the phantom time hypothesis using the contents of the Hungarian Chronicle which are conspicuously absent from Illig's work. And then there's Fomenko and Velikovsky.

Anything else relevant you wish to share?

Not much, although maybe at some point in the future I can share more about my genealogical research. I am still questioning a lot of what I've learned, in particular against what I thought I knew about my family.

Last edited:

MeinSoph

Reactions
Evening all. I have enjoyed a fascination with history throughout schooling (and beyond) that other subjects just couldn't touch. Have come to further appreciate mathematics and science yet history and its implications continue to dominate my spare thoughts and many a sleepless night.

My dad was the kind to stop off in seemingly every small town or any historical marker sign while driving on family vacation. Can still hear him telling my sister and I for the hundredth time, "Those who neglect history are doomed to repeat it." As I grew older I began to see and think that as humanity we were indeed repeating past mistakes as if no lesson had been learned. Had a wonderful World History teacher in 11th grade who was fascinated with Russian history and would talk at length about Tartaria. I remember distinctly her laughing and correcting the class that it was "Tar-Tar" and not "Tarter" like the sauce. Never paid her much mind at the time as was just another class in the school day but was not long after that couldn't find seemingly any reputable mention whatsoever of Tartaria when searching despite her talking so passionately about their achievements, architecture etc.

Flash forward and was mindlessly scrolling through conspiracy subreddit on my phone, scrolling past political post after political post until a cross post caught attention from Cultural Layer. Had to go to work (or something resembling responsibility) so hit subscribe button and thought nothing of it. Wasn't long before realized that the only posts I ever opened were from Cultural Layer and enjoyed the reading material it provided immensely. Eventually found my way here and was blown away at the quality posts, research, questions asked and even the interactions among members as it wasn't toxic or trolling but rather supportive and open minded. Lurked for months and finally joined.

Primary area of interest include anything related to: ancient civilizations, occult teachings/beliefs, spirituality/religion and their implications, and American Indians/Pre-United States North America.

Most threads lead to more great info and other threads with great questions/observations but have most enjoyed the Lictors and Roman Fasces thread.

Hope to contribute to the wealth of information you all have provided and to unraveling more truth(s) going forward. Cheers!

JonnyChinges

Reactions
Hello my fellow friends , i will go by jonny. I came across this web site by accident. I was instested in Tartaria, i have never heard about it. So themore i tead the more i want tl know the'Truth !'I would like to thank you all for sharing what u all know.and foe allowing me to be a member . To be honest i dont have much to share . What i dohave is questions???And da need to know da truth. I am excited to know there r people that r not blind to all this. Its scary how people rather not turn a blind eye then to know what s going on. They r so content in their programed lifes that....... I am just trult thankf for all da info u all provide . A big thank u all.